8 Things (among many): Deniers got wrong in 2012 *
1. Sea level • http://www.cmar.csiro.au/sealevel/sl_hist_last_15.html
2. Sea temperature •
3. Surface temperature • http://tamino.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/giss79.jpg
4. Sea ice in Arctic • http://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/files/2000/08/Figure3.png
5. Land based ice •
6. Water vapour • http://tamino.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/humid.jpg
7. Sun • http://www.skepticalscience.com/graphics/Solar_vs_temp_1024.jpg
8. GCR • http://www.skepticalscience.com/graphics/cosmic_temp.jpg
Sad thing: those Deniers deny the science, they deny current events, they even deny reality itself. It's almost as if they inhabit a different world...
Since I'm on a roll, I may as well include this interesting collection from Greg Laden over at scienceblogs.com
Top Climate Stories of 2012
Posted by Greg Laden on December 28, 2012
Greg suggests that before you look at his list, you should know about this:
Angela’s top Climate Events of 2012 at Weather Wunderground.
I've just given the titles, for the stories and links please do visit scienceblogs.com