If you are in a position to help, please do.
- In the wake of our kick-off in Wilmington, California on , Valero (the company that threatened to drastically increase refining tar-sands oil in the Port of LA) withdrew its permit due to intense public pressure;
- Press coverage has been extensive and favorable, not just along the March route but increasingly across the country (click here);
- The town of Payson, Arizona rolled out the red carpet for us, and organizers there assured us we had a huge impact on the town's conversation about becoming more sustainable;
- Native American communities in Los Angeles, Parker and Phoenix have been very welcoming and engaging, and our state coordinator in New Mexico has arranged extensive dialogue with Native communities there; and
- Our outreach through social media is growing by leaps and bounds.