Friday, June 27, 2014

LAST RESORT - a musical interlude

{yea, sorry about all the commercials, they need the money  ;- )  }

Well pals, I'm turning 59 in a few days and I am off on a short adventure this weekend.  Always dreamed of jumping out of an airplane to see what that first step feels like and then what it's like falling through the sky.

Seems a nice time for a thought provoking musical interlude.

LAST RESORT


Uploaded on May 24, 2011
You nailed Don Henley's true meaning of this song 
The pictures give a lot of sense to the lyrics. 
GOOD JOB! Cover by Tony Öhrn.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Being conservative, at first I had my doubts, since I go way back with Henley's original,
still, didn't take long to give it up and appreciate this excellent rendition of the Eagle's Last Resort.  
Tony Öhrn did the song justice.  The pics did a good job of nailing it too.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Cheers

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Check out Tony Öhrn's channel


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


1 comment:

citizenschallenge said...

In the end it's like the wink of an eye.
If anyone were curious I've recounted my experience over at CFI