I follow Newton's article with long tracts of another educational write up by Höskuldur Búi Jónsson who continues this exploration into the ways in which CO2Science.org artfully reweaves and repackages serious scientific information in a way that totally distorts the actual truth within that information. This I follow with various bits of biographical information regarding CO2Science.org.
What’s especially frustrating is the way they veil their agenda in peer-reviewed science, liberally using the names of well respected scientists who probably have no idea this site even exists. (bold added)
- Hide the temperature scale and/or the temperature values
- Pick one area or location of the world
- Cut out or ignore recent warming
- Ph.D., Geography, Arizona State University.
- B.S., Geography, Arizona State University.
- M.S., Agronomy, University of Nebraska - Lincoln.
Craig Idso served as Director of Environmental Science at Peabody Energy from 2001-2002 in St. Louis, MO. According to ExxonSecrets, Craig and Keith Idso produced a report for the Western Fuels Association titled “The Greening of Planet Earth Its Progression from Hypothesis to Theory” in January, 1998.